Our Privacy Commitment To Our Users
fake buss down rolex
1. We believe that you have the right to understand how your information is stored and used. We require that sites linked to our Site contain a notice identifying their privacy policies.
3. We encourage parents and guardians to spend time online with their children and to participate in the activities offered on the Site. No information should be submitted to or posted at ET by users under 13 years of age without the consent of their parent or guardian.
5. We sometimes use aggregated data (independent of any personal identifiers) for research and commercial purposes. This information includes what areas our users visit most frequently and what services they access most often. This information helps us develop a better site that is more useful and accessible to you.
6. We may use your PII internally, among other things, to offer our own or third-party products and services that we think you may find of interest, but only ET, its subsidiaries and contractors involved in distributing the offers or providing the products or services will have access to your PII. Our subsidiaries and contractors will be required to use any PII we provide them only for that intended purpose.
Opt-Out, Access, and Security
1. If you do not wish to receive offers or other notices from us, you can “opt out” by contacting us at the address indicated at the end of this policy. In addition, if you provide us with PII, you will always have the option of requesting that the PII be removed from our system by contacting us at the address indicated at the end of this policy.
2. We use industry-standard, established security measures in place in our physical facilities and in our computer systems, databases, and communications networks that are designed reasonably to protect information contained within our systems from loss, misuse or alteration.
1. We also protect your corporate information from use in ways that are intended to annoy or harass. We will not disclose any information that you provide us regarding your company except with your express consent or where necessary to provide you with a requested service.
2. However, we are not responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of any non-public information that you provide us. If there is information that you wish to protect from disclosure to others, do not provide it to us.
If you have any questions or suggestions with respect to this policy, or if you wish to ask us to delete, correct, or show you your information as provided above, please go to contact us.